AAEM Code of Conduct & Service Pledge
Our Code of Conduct and Service Pledge, sworn by all Ethical Mover members, includes the following:
- We commit to represent The AAEM with passion and enthusiasm, kindness and respect, pride and integrity; understanding that our work has purpose and makes a difference in the lives of our customers and their families.
- We commit to communicate with every customer assigned to us in a professional, responsive and timely manner.
- We commit to put the needs of the customer first. We will listen and understand that moving their family is a very stressful time for them, then exceed their expectations by doing what is right and delivering upon our promises.
- We commit to compete honestly and positively to gain the trust and business of our customers. We will win through the merits of our proposals and services during residential, national moves.
- We commit to educate our customers about the offers we present. We commit to fully explain the residential moving services and process toward the goal of a completely satisfied customer after their national move is complete.
- We commit to refrain from criticizing the methods, practices or employees of competitors.
- We commit to continually work to enhance our sales and communication skills in order to make the customer’s experience more satisfying and complete.
- We commit to support the value proposition of The AAEM. We will strive to win customers by meeting their needs and maintaining standards as reputable movers while supporting The AAEM as a whole.